Certifications, copy of degree minutes, and change of diploma

If you are a student or a graduate of the UPN, you may request the following certificates:

  • Certificate of enrollment – student current status
  • Certificate of completion of academic subjects, but pending grade
  • Certificate of completed academic periods
  • Certificate of academic history and marks
  • Certificate of educational practice
  • Certificate of analytical programs
  • Certificate of scholarships, honorary enrolment, and others
  • Certificate of good behavior
  • Copy of the degree minute
  • Change of Diploma

Academic service rates 2019
Application form for Certifications – Copy of the degree minute – Change diploma
Authorization form of third parties to carry out academic services procedures