- The invitations will be delivered to the students presenting their IDs.
- If you cannot claim the invitation, you should send a physical communication authorizing a third party and attaching a photocopy of the citizenship cards.
- The day of the ceremony should only be allowed to enter the people who have the invitation.
- On the day of the ceremony, children under 3 years of age will not be allowed.
- The entrance to the Auditorium will be enabled 30 minutes before the time scheduled to the graduates.
- Each graduate can attend only with two (2) companions.
- Do not take cameras or food.
- The exit is allowed only when the ceremony is over.